Goals and objectives of the Greater Sales & Marketing Council
To associate people who participate in sales and marketing who are accredited members of the BIA for the purpose of mutual professional growth, cooperation, camaraderie and the exchanging of ideas.
To promote professional standards and ethical practices among the membership
To provide a forum for continuing education, networking, and community involvement
To provide needed information, either through general meetings or correspondence, that will provide beneficial to members of the council
To provide programs for the education and motivation of the membership, the encouragement of networking, and the expansion of membership. Such programs will be self-sustaining unless a prior indication of financial support is made by the Board of Directors.
What can GSMC do for me?
- Education and training programs that help keep you informed of changing housing trends and consumer preferences.
- Continuing education courses including MIRM and CSP, bring you current information to an ever-changing industry.
- Develop professional skills and increase motivation for you and your sales team.
Assistance with sales management, custom builder marketing, marketing budgets and sales strategies.
- Exchange new ideas, trends and share professional concerns and information with your peers.
- Special programs featuring community leaders and national speakers at each SMC meeting.
- Network with leaders in every facet of the new home industry, including builders, sales and marketing professionals, advertisers and designers.
Greater Sales & Marketing Council
Amy Cisneros at BIA
24 Executive Park, Suite 100
Irvine, CA 92614