Selling Secrets of the Frontline Superstars is February 21, 2018, from 5:00 – 7:30 PM.
Scroll down for event flyer and details.
Be sure to join our event on Facebook right here and invite your sales professional friends.
REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT – Click HERE to register for our February 21 event. Be sure to scroll down to the bottom of the registration page for options and consider joining the GSMC to save on future events!
LEARN ABOUT OUR SPEAKERS:
- Parker Duarte is currently a New Home Advisor for Pardee Homes Inland Empire Division. He joined Pardee Homes in 2016, beginning his career in new homes sales. Parker started his career at just 18 years old when he became a licensed real estate salesperson working for the online real estate listing website and brokerage, Zip Realty, Inc. Later, he joined The Irvine Company in their property management division, helping manage 900+ units in Orange County. In addition to his real estate endeavors, Parker received his Bachelor’s degree in Political Science from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona. As a member of the Pardee Homes team, Parker has sought to further his knowledge in real estate and obtained his real estate brokers license. In the time Parker has been at Pardee Homes, he has opened two fast pace communities in Beaumont California and also went on to be awarded Rookie Salesperson of the Year 2017 at the SoCal Awards.
- Jeremy Peyton is a neighborhood sales manager with The New Home Company. He has over 15 years of experience in new home sales and 22 years of experience in real estate sales overall. His diverse product knowledge includes single-family detached, attached, multi-family podium and high-rise. Jeremy has sold and closed over 2000 homes to date, earning numerous awards and achieving top customer satisfaction survey scores along the way. Previously, Jeremy held senior sales positions for Lennar California Coastal and Caruso Affiliated Los Angeles. He has a passion for building long-lasting relationships with customers and continually raising the bar both professionally and personally.
- Melissa Reese, VP of Sales & Marketing for Ultimate New Home Sales and Marketing, started her career in real estate in 1983 after serving in the US Navy as an Air Traffic Controller. Establishing her work ethic and attention to detail in the military at an early age, Melissa has a reputation for leading and managing a “ship shape” business, property, and sales team. With more than 30 years in the industry, Melissa comes from a background of a diverse blend of property management, urban new home sales, high-level contract negotiation, project management, sales trainer/mentorship, sales management, marketing, and various board member positions. Throughout her career, Melissa has sold luxury high-rise in Downtown San Diego, in the resale market with the Coronado Shores Company, started her own company, @ Home San Diego after earning her broker’s license, where she primarily specialized in downtown hi-rise lifestyles,
negotiated contracts for Cox Communications in property management & new home sales, has served on the Board of Directors for several organizations and has worked closely with the Downtown San Diego building industry and city leadership makes her uniquely qualified to partner with developers in launching urban projects. Melissa has been recognized multiple times as a GSMC Sales Professional of the Quarter in the past few years and was a finalist at the 2016 SoCal Awards for Sales Professional of the Year.
- Mahtty Kowalik – It goes without saying that for every defining moment in one’s life, there’s the story of the journey that got them to that moment. The people we encounter who played crucial roles, the role of manager, teacher, friend, mentor, student…these relationships will last a lifetime and are a blessing. Each relationship is equally important to the journey. Read more about Mahtty’s career on a recent blog she wrote for us.
- Event Moderator Susan Hyland is the National Training Director for Toll Brothers. Prior to joining the Toll Brothers Team, Susan was the former founder and owner of The Hyland Bay Company, one of the nation’s top new home sales training companies for over 18 years. During her time in the Homebuilding Industry Susan has enjoyed serving many of the top 100 homebuilders in the country where she developed new sales and marketing strategies that help create peak performing teams. With her inspiring new approaches to connecting with buyers, Susan designed a program that braids the logical sales process with the psychology of decision making. In the past, she has participated as a keynote speaker for the National Association of Builders, Central Arizona Homebuilders Association, Pacific Coast Builders Conference (PCBC), Builder Marketing Society, Presidential Seminars; as well as being featured in major national real estate trade publications over the years. Susan’s career accomplishments as a Vice President of Sales for three top national homebuilding companies along with on-site field experiences have enabled her to truly speak to the needs of today’s buyers and sales teams. Not only does Susan have an unequaled experience in the real estate marketplace, but she has a vision of future trends in the industry that take sales team members to the next level in the mastery of selling skills, which help create a positive and excellent customer service experience throughout the home buying journey.